First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Increasing the data chunk size when inserting into CRichTextCtrl
When the callback function for StreamIn for CRichTextCtrl is called only 4092 bytes of data is inserted. How can this be increased? ... 10 Nov 2008 13:02
CMFCOutlookBar with CDialog
Hi All! I developp a new MFC application and i try to use the new MFC feature pack... Now i've got problems with the CMFCOutlookBar. I want to add tabs into the CMFCOutlookBar control but this tabs come from CDialog I make in the ressource editor. Here is the piece of code: m_studyDlg.Create(IDD_DLG_STUDY, &... 17 Oct 2008 10:15
Diff between View, FormView and Dialog???
I posted a structure question the other day where CPropertyPage was used as I want tabbed pages. I am looking at using a tabbed control class suggest by J.Newcomer. The documentation for this (CXTabCtrl on codeproject.com) discussed putting the tab pages on a form or a dialog. I went to a doc-view based applic... 17 Oct 2008 13:05
Quries with _RecordsetPtr
Hi All, I am a beginner in MFC and Database using ADO. I am able to connect to MSSQL server properly. I am also able to connect to a table using _RecordsetPtr- Open(TableName,...) and get all of the data from the table, but have problem when I put some query as the source for the recordset. here i... 16 Oct 2008 15:54
SetLimitText() in a CEdit in vista is not working.
This is happening on Vista. I created a new dialog based MFC project to test this. I added a CEdit control to my dialog. I called SetLimitText to let my CEdit receive 100000 characters. I tried both: this->m_cedit1.SetLimitText(100000); UpdateData(FALSE); and static_cast<CEdit*>(GetDlgItem(IDC_EDIT1))->... 16 Oct 2008 14:53
CMFCRibbon Menu Buttons
Did anyone ever figure out how to add a drop-down menu button to the new MFC ribbon bar, so I can have a button on the ribbon that drops down a menu? And while I'm at it, did anyone ever find a good source of documentation for the new classes? Apparently, Microsoft feels it's job is done as long as it document... 8 Sep 2008 13:15
scrollBar in CDialogBar
Hi, I have few controls in CDialogBar like Listcontrol, editbox etc. When the dialogbar is docked, the listcontrol get shrinked and not visible. So thought of putting scrollbar, so that user have the option to scroll when the controls are shrinked. I tried the code given at http://support.microsoft.com/default... 2 Sep 2008 02:29
CFrameWndEx in a splitter pane (MFC feature pack)
Try deriving from CFrameWndEx and diddle the window styles in PreCreateWindow(CREATESTRUCT& cs) "Pete" wrote: When I use a the new CFrameWndEx class as the frame in a pane in splitter window, the frame shows a title bar with rounded corners, and a little icon in the top left corner. This is not w... 22 Aug 2008 15:05
CreateNewFrame ends in Unhandled Exception
I have to create a new view, the following code creates a new document of the DocTemplate which is written in the second code part #################################### Code: void CNoNameApp::OnNewForceModel() { CForceModel_Doc* fModelDoc; fModelDoc = (CForceModel_Doc*) pDocTemplateForceModel- CreateNe... 14 Aug 2008 10:22
CTreeCtrl and Checkboxes
I have a tree structure with multiple DSPs as parent nodes and their reporting errors as the child node for example: |-DSP1 | |-error1 | |-error2 | |-DSP2 |-error1 |-error2 I want to be able to have checkmarks to select DSPs only. However, if I enable checkboxes, all items get a ch... 7 Aug 2008 13:29