First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
How to limit CWnd minimum size?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I make a resizable Window. But I want to limit the minimum width and height of the Window so that all the contents still displayed. I have tried: void CToiawaseDlg::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy) { CDialog::OnSize(nType, cx, cy); // TODO: この位置にメッセージ ハンドラ用のコードを追加してください... 1 Aug 2008 09:55
Change background of CEditView
I have a CEditView with ReadOnly set and I want to change the background to white color and I do the following ON_WM_CTLCOLOR_REFLECT() HBRUSH CEditViewEx::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { // TODO: Change any attributes of the DC here // TODO: Return a non-NULL brush if the parent's ... 31 Jul 2008 10:19
CString and multi threading question.
Basic question is... is CString thread safe in all cases? I've read somewhere that CString is thread safe class wise but not instance wise. The thing is we've made sure that our CString objects are not being accessed by more than one thread by using synchronization objects. But we are still getting crashes wit... 28 Jul 2008 12:04
Overriding the CDateTimeCtrl class.
I have a MFC window, i have added a date time picker to it. I added a class say CGen to it, derived from the class CDialog, which in turn derived from CWnd. Now i want to customize date ctrl, by overriding CDateTimeCtrl which is derived from CWnd Class.. For that i created new class say CDte, which will be deriv... 28 Jul 2008 12:04
Updating CTreeCtrl from other view ?
I have a CTreeCtrl and a 3D render view. With the mouse, I create elements picking in the 3D render view. This elements must be showed in the CTreeCtrl. What is the process to do it? I think 3D render view must send a message to the CTreeCtrl. CTreeCtrl captures it and update itself. But what kind of me... 17 Jul 2008 11:40
CMFCOutlookBar
Hi NG, i try now 3Days to bring my OutlookBar in a state who not ButtonNames changing by false position. I have some Dialogs Added to the bar, (4) if i erase the registry Entrys the Bar works succss. I start my App again, the buttons are rotated and have often one name twice. How i can stop saving Button... 15 Jul 2008 04:06
How to implement CListCtrl and CListBox with CheckBoxes inside
"Joseph M. Newcomer" wrote: CListBox can be done by CCheckListBox. joe How to do that? It means that I must create the control dynamically? How about the CListCtrl? Thank you very much. ... 16 Jul 2008 00:41
Get MFCGridCtrl's Cell Text via sendmessage API?
Is it possible to get MFCGridCtrl's Cell Text on another program via sendmessage API ? ... 24 Jun 2008 01:04
CFileDialog problem in Vista when using SetControlText()
Hi, We ran into this problem when trying to move to Visual Studio 2008 from Visual Studio 2005. We have a custom class derived from CFileDialog to handle OnTypeChange() and in that call we try to set the file name directly by calling SetControlText() as below: void MyFileSaveDlg::OnTypeChange() { . .... 7 Jul 2008 13:32
Unable to link (static MFC)
Hi, I trying to build an application(http://www.naughter.com/smtp.html - it uses OpenSSL) by statically linking the MFC. It builds fine if set to use MFC in shared DLL ( I don't have a choice here. MFC must be statically linked) I get errors like these Error 1 error LNK2005: _strncmp already defined in l... 17 Jun 2008 17:16