From: Karsten Schulz on
Hi NG,

i try now 3Days to bring my OutlookBar in a state who not
ButtonNames changing by false position.

I have some Dialogs Added to the bar, (4) if i erase the registry
Entrys the Bar works succss.

I start my App again, the buttons are rotated and have often
one name twice.

How i can stop saving ButtonNames/States from bugged OutlookBar
to registry ?

many thx for Help
greetings
Karsten Schulz
(www.kahnsoft.de)

From: Karsten Schulz on
i have found it, disable bugged load/Save states :-)

BOOL CDieInspectApp::InitInstance()
{
CWinAppEx::InitInstance();

m_bLoadUserToolbars = FALSE;