From: Landon on

"Joseph M. Newcomer" wrote:

> CListBox can be done by CCheckListBox.
> joe

How to do that? It means that I must create the control dynamically?

How about the CListCtrl?

Thank you very much.
From: David Lowndes on
>How about the CListCtrl?

Have a look at the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style.

Dave
From: Landon on
> >How about the CListCtrl?
>
> Have a look at the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style.

By the way, I have tried it but the VC 4.2 does not support the
SetExtendedStyle().

So what should I do?

From: David Lowndes on
>> >How about the CListCtrl?
>>
>> Have a look at the LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES style.
>
>By the way, I have tried it but the VC 4.2 does not support the
>SetExtendedStyle().
>
>So what should I do?

Get an updated version of VS & MFC, or updated platform SDK with the
definitions & code it at the SDK level.

Dave
From: Landon on
I'm afraid I cannot do that because the this application will be connected
with the old application developed with the 4.2.

Any other ideas?

Thank u.