From: David Lowndes on
>I'm afraid I cannot do that

You can get the updated SDK surely?

Dave
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Why would you want to do that? You just create a listbox and change its type from
CLIstBox to CCheckLlistBox.
joe
On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:07:01 -0700, Landon <Landon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Joseph M. Newcomer" wrote:
>
>> CListBox can be done by CCheckListBox.
>> joe
>
>How to do that? It means that I must create the control dynamically?
>
>How about the CListCtrl?
>
>Thank you very much.
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
"Connected with"? What does that mean?

If it is a separate program, it can be in any language you want, including C# or VB.

If it is going to be in a DLL (that is, it is not an "application" but a "component"), you
can still write it in VS6; I have been using CCheckListBox for years.

Note that you may be confusing the Platform SDK with the MFC library; they are not the
same. You want the most recent Platform SDK that works with VS6 (I have a vague memory it
is the one from October 2003, but I may have misremembered).

But I know of no reason CCheckListBox should not work.
joe

From: Victor on
Hi, Joe!
The most recent Platform SDK compatible with the VC++6.0 is from February
2003.
However, OP seems to use more older VC version: VC++4.2 ???

Victor

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
It is often the case that when someone refers to "4.2" they are *really* referring to
MFC42.DLL, which was the name through VC6.
joe