From: Daum on
I'm sorry to make a so broad question.

I've created MFC C++ project using VC project wizard for Win XP.

The project is "Window Explore" style that has two planes.

Q) I want to implement "tree view" and "Folder view" for the planes which
are the same as Windows Explore.

I've several VC++ books, but they seems not so much helpful for the "tree
view" and "Folder view".

Could you please let me know how to do it, or where I can find an example
source code?

Thank you.

-Daum

From: Laurent on

"Daum" <Daum(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
4CB60754-B9C3-4899-95A3-A20E070F49A9(a)microsoft.com...
> The project is "Window Explore" style that has two planes.
> Q) I want to implement "tree view" and "Folder view" for the planes which
> are the same as Windows Explore.
> I've several VC++ books, but they seems not so much helpful for the "tree
> view" and "Folder view".
> Could you please let me know how to do it, or where I can find an example
> source code?

There are complete samples for Explorer-like apps in MSDN and SDK

From: Daum on
Do you think the apps for C++ not VB?
I found a app for VB but not C++.
Thanks.

From: Scot T Brennecke on
Yes, there are many examples out there. I'm guessing you must be using a really old (obsolete) version of VC++. All the versions
that were released in the last 10 years have an MFC App Wizard option to generate an app with that interface... no real extra work
required.

From: AliR on
Here is an example of the list view
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/234310