First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
redraw problem
I'm hoping someone can answer this simple question my CComboBox subclass has the following styles: WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_VSCROLL | CBS_DROPDOWNLIST | CBS_OWNERDRAWFIXED | CBS_HASSTRINGS In it, OnPaint() and DrawItem() are overridden. OnPaint() draws the backgroud and 'frame' of the control. DrawItem()... 27 Oct 2006 02:45
CDHTMLDialog & IE7
I have an application that has a CDHtmlDialog dialog. It seems with IE7 when my application loads none of the images are loaded. At first I thought this might be some new security setting ( checked running content from CDs, from My Computer, turned all security settings to "Low" ) but nothing seemed to effect... 26 Oct 2006 12:36
COleDropSource::GiveFeedback()
Hello everybody, I am trying to show a custom cursor during a drag operation. For this i derived a class from the COleDropSource and overridden the GiveFeedback() method in the following way, SCODE SwpTBDropSource::GiveFeedback(DROPEFFECT dropEffect) { if(dropEffect & DROPEFFECT_COPY) { ... 26 Oct 2006 07:52
Project : error PRJ0050: Failed to register output.
Im currently refactoring an MFC application to an MFC DLL. What reasons would stop regsvr32 registering the DLL? It gives the following hint "Please ensure you have the appropriate permissions to modify the registry." Which I can assure you I do have. My hunch is it is something to do with some global data ... 27 Oct 2006 07:26
afxMapHWND causing an ASSERT, why?
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this assert in wincore.cpp: // should also be in the permanent or temporary handle map CHandleMap* pMap = afxMapHWND(); ASSERT(pMap != NULL); The comments say "it is likely that you have passed a C++ object from one thread to another and have used that object in a way t... 26 Oct 2006 09:58
ActiveX inside a CDHtmlDialog
Hi... I am asking how to access my activex control that is embedded in the html in my CDHtmlDialog derived class. I mean how to link my CMyActiveXClass instance of my dialog to the OBJECT element in the HTML. Also how to sink the activex own events Thanks! ... 25 Oct 2006 01:20
COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() problem
Hello, I have ported a VS.NET 2003/MFC7 application to VS 2005/MFC8 and encountered a problem with COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() which worked fine with MFC7. Sometimes I get an invalid COleDateTime object from GetCurrentTime() (m_status equals COleDateTime::invalid). I tracked the problem down to AtlConve... 30 Oct 2006 05:06
CProgressDlg
Does anyone know if the CProgressDlg ( yes it is a dialog not just the CProgressCtrl) that was available in VC 6 (under Project |Add to Project | components and controls) is still available in VC 2005? I cannot seem to find a way to add this component in VC 2005. It was handy since it already had the message pump f... 17 Oct 2006 16:11
dynamic resizing
Hi, I have an ATL control used to display text. The control lives inside a CRichEditControl. The problem is that the application needs to resize the control to fit the text. O solution I adopted is to call FieViewChange() inside of OnDraw, after I calculate the text extent using DC passed as parameter (C... 17 Oct 2006 00:55
_AfxGetNextMnem() changes in MFC 8.0
After recently converting our application from VS 6/MFC 6 to VS 2005/MFC 8.0, I'm getting an assertion failure in CPtrList::GetNext() [at line 356 in afxcoll.inl] when it's called from _AfxFindNextMnem() [line 201 in occdlg.cpp] when pressing any key with the focus inside my main application window. For back... 16 Oct 2006 12:20