From: Beza on
Hi...

I am asking how to access my activex control that is embedded in the html in
my CDHtmlDialog derived class.
I mean how to link my CMyActiveXClass instance of my dialog to the OBJECT
element in the HTML.
Also how to sink the activex own events

Thanks!

From: jiangsheng[MVP] on
GetControlDispatch
Retrieves the IDispatch interface on an ActiveX control embedded in the
HTML document.

for event sinking, see
msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/mshtml/tutorials/sink.asp
--
Regards
Sheng Jiang

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++
http://www.jiangsheng.net
http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/