From: dev75040 on
Does anyone know if the CProgressDlg ( yes it is a dialog not just the
CProgressCtrl) that was available in VC 6 (under Project |Add to
Project | components and controls) is still available in VC 2005? I
cannot seem to find a way to add this component in VC 2005. It was
handy since it already had the message pump functionality built into
it.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post and for any
information you may be able to share with me.

Victor

From: jiangsheng[MVP] on
how about the IProgressDialog component introduced in IE5?

--
Regards
Sheng Jiang

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++
http://www.jiangsheng.net
http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/
<dev75040(a)gmail.com> ????

From: dev75040 on
Thanks, but I was really needing to know it this VC6 component
(CProgressDlg) is still available in VS2005 or not. I will check ou the
I ProgressDialog. The CProgressDlg was nice because it already had
message pump built in so I could use it as a modeless dialog within the
single thread.

From: AliR on
VStudio 8 will not make that dialog for you anymore. But if you have the
code from VS6.0 it will still compile it just fine.

AliR.