From: JeremyS on
I have an application that has a CDHtmlDialog dialog. It seems with IE7 when
my application loads none of the images are loaded.

At first I thought this might be some new security setting ( checked running
content from CDs, from My Computer, turned all security settings to "Low" )
but nothing seemed to effect it. I found one other post on the boards
mentioning a "<BASE>" tag to specify the working directory but that hasn't
worked out for me either.

I use the IHTMLElement to grab IDs and rewrite their contents from the
string table ( for localization ) using

pElement->put_outerHTML

And I have tried referencing the images both as

" file://predator_glow.jpg "

and

file:predator_glow.jpg

( the 2nd of which works fine under IE6 ).

Thanks in advance.