From: Eric M on
Hello everyone,

I am developping an application that uses the CDHTMLDialog class for its
Interface, within I display an HTML page (style with CSS and JavaScript). The
HTML is loaded from the resources of the project. The images in the CSS are
also loaded from the resources.
As Internet Explorer does not allow the pseudo class :hover to be used on
other elements than "a", I tried (as advised by Microsoft) to use the
"behavior" CSS attribute. This attribute allows to define a DHTML behavior in
a separated file with the extension ".htc" . Then I can define a "hover"
behavior for "div" and "span".

This works perfectly when I display the page in browser (with images and htc
used called with filenames) :
background-image :url('img.jpg')
behavior: url('hover.htc')

However when I display the page in the DHTMLDialog, the htc file seems not
to be loaded and the expected behavior of "div" and "span" does not occurs :
background-image :url('res:/IMG/#151') -> works well
behavior: url('res:/CSS/#194') -> does not work

So here is my problem, how do I make it work ?

Thank you
From: Eric M on
Does nobody have even a little idea ?