From: Jacky on
Hi,
I am working on an MFC project. When I add OnIdle() handler to my
application, an error message pops up.
Don't know what it means but it says
"Add/Remove operation is impossible, because the code element '(null)' is
read only"
Very frustrating indeed, so please help
Thanks

From: Mubashir Khan on
seems like the source code of ur app is read only. Mark the folder contents
writable. secondly if this does not work u can add handler manually .....
why rely on class wizard.
"Jacky" <jl(a)knight.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am working on an MFC project. When I add OnIdle() handler to my
> application, an error message pops up.
> Don't know what it means but it says
> "Add/Remove operation is impossible, because the code element '(null)' is
> read only"
> Very frustrating indeed, so please help
> Thanks

Pages: 1