First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
About Edit and Continue
Sometimes "Edit and Continue" facility in VS 2003 Studio denies to work. I want to know in which cases this happens?? ... 30 Jun 2010 03:16
About stopping container to resize on some condition
Hi I am new in this group. I am using Docking window in my application. When I dock more than one window to each other. I read that it creates container for all that panes. Now when I am docking 3-4 windows horizontally , It create one vertical resizing bar. I want that bar remove and also remove the facility o... 29 Jun 2010 04:11
OPC server & MFC
Is there and can anyone point me to some references addressing an OPC server with the handy ODBC classes of MFC? Or am I wishing for too much? Ron H. -- This eMail has been scanned by Norton� 360 and found to be virus free! ... 30 Jun 2010 05:26
CIPAddressCtrl background image
Hi, how is it possible to add a background image to a CIPAddressCtrl control generated by the resource editor? I`ve written my own subclass (CImageIpAddress), where I can change the textcolor as well as the text-background-color in the OnCtlColor handle. Moreover I integrated a OnPaint() method where the ba... 28 Jun 2010 10:37
MFC/C++ report writing?
Does anyone here use MFC/C++/GDI+ to write in-house business reports? or most people should use crystal report instead? I am trying to develop a framework for general work in businesses which constitutes of report writing, use of grid, unicode and multi-threading etc. Thanks Jack ... 28 Jun 2010 17:17
access on other news server?
I can still access the masm group on newsguy's server (while it is already gone on MS.public), does this mean MS is only closing down their server and their groups will remain on pay servers? ... 1 Jul 2010 13:22
ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI overridden????
I want to change the text on a menu on the fly. So I do this with pCmdUI->SetText() in its ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI handler. It works fine except.... ....when the text ends in \tCtrl+X to add my (home grown) shortcut, (or \tAnything) this bit is subsequently removed (as the command has no entry in the ACCELER... 27 Jun 2010 13:56
Application Description
When I "put" my application to system tray, in the Windows 7 customizing of the system tray the "file description" is missing and "TODO: <FileDescription>" appears. How can I set this "<FileDescription>"? Thanks, Thomas ... 26 Jun 2010 17:25
PlaySound Question
Hi, I want to play a wave file when I click on a button #include <MMSystem.h> .... int CDialog::OnBtnClick(...) { PlaySound("123.wav", NULL, SND_FILENAME); } But PlaySound and SND_FILENAME identifiers are not found. Any ideas? Thanks Jack ... 28 Jun 2010 04:07
two projects, one workspace?
I have a new project that will be 95% similar to my usual project. Should I add it to my usual workspace, or are there more benefits to creating its own workspace? This is a new step for me (still in 6.0). Reading up on this did not produce expected answers, and I can't say I understand the choices. ... 27 Jun 2010 07:24
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12