From: Ron H on
Is there and can anyone point me to some references addressing an OPC server
with the handy ODBC classes of MFC? Or am I wishing for too much?

Ron H.

--

This eMail has been scanned by Norton� 360
and found to be virus free!

From: Goran on
On Jun 29, 2:11 am, "Ron H" <rnha...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> Is there and can anyone point me to some references addressing an OPC server
> with the handy ODBC classes of MFC? Or am I wishing for too much?

No takers? Ok, I'll give it a shot, but I might be mostly talking out
of my backside...

What exactly do you need to do? And what does your OPC server do? (I
am guessing DA, perhaps A&E parts of OPC). If so, ODBC doesn't relate
much, except if you want to put DA data into a database; in that case,
there are OPC-to-ODBC bridge products, e.g. at www.matrikonopc.com.

Goran.