First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Off for a while
I leave Sunday for San Jose, and will not return until after this NG is "officially" closed. So I don't know what is going to happen. I tried to install Hector's NNTP Bridge but it keeps telling me a DLL is missing, and I gave up. So it may be a while before I reappear. I will still be active until late Satur... 27 Jun 2010 06:20
Embed and automate a Word document with MFC
Following link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238611 has a good sample to embed and automate a word document with MFC. However, I can not use this sample to open an existing Word document. I am wondering if some one can give me some help here. I am also wondering if I can do this, open an existing word docume... 25 Jun 2010 17:36
How to subclass an MFC window?
Is there any easy way of overriding the responses to some messages to a CWnd-derived object buried deep within MFC? One reason for the question is: In the old days CMainFrame was derived from CMDIFrameWnd and this had a member HWND m_hWndMDIClient; To draw the background of this window I used to do a ... 1 Jul 2010 18:59
ASCII accelerators
It's donkey's years since I used an acelerator table. (I long since developed my own methods used in response to WM_CHAR and WM_KEYDOWN.) However, now, with a new MFC application I am again trying to make accelerators work. In my accelarator table (edited with the resource editor) I have lines like V... 30 Jun 2010 14:16
localhost
Sometimes I run a client and server application on the same server and I connect them using "localhost" as the IP. The server program then reports the IP address of the client as "127.0.0.1". Is that the IP it ALWAYS translates to? In one display of my server program I show the IP of the connected host. T... 25 Jun 2010 17:36
custom spin control
Hi, is it possible to split the spin control from vs2010; so that one arrow is left from the editbox and the other one is right from the editbox? look: << [edit-control] >> Or is the only solution to use two buttons ("<<" and ">>") to control the edit control? best regards Hans ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
Where to store an applications settings file in Windows 7 / Vista
My application uses a xml settings file which can be changed from within the application by the user. Now, under Windows 7 and Vista, I don't know where to store this file. It is not possible to store it under Program Files\... due to missing write access of non-administrators What is the right place to store su... 25 Jun 2010 13:12
Showing a dialog box before showing main window.
Firstly, as I am novice my questions can be naive. Never mind. What I want to do is: # Check command line arguments # If arguments provide enough information then show the main window to perform some tasks # If command line arguments are not sufficient then I need to show a dialog box so that user... 25 Jun 2010 13:12
IID_IHTMLElement Usage in VC++
Dear Friend, Can any one please send some sample code stuff which shows the usage of IID_IHTMLElement for eliminating "id " Input attribute of a webpage resource. Thanks ... 25 Jun 2010 03:21
Getting value of a input attribute ‘id’ of a resource in a webpage
Dear Friends, Actually i want to retrieve value of a Input attribute 'id' from the source page [Right click on a Webpage->Select 'View Source'].For example - 'id' of PasswordBox . Right now I am able to retieve the values of attributes like- 'type','name','image' by using IID_IHTMLInputElement ->get_ty... 25 Jun 2010 03:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13