From: JRGlide on
I would like to create a dialog that you see sometimes where there is a
button at the bottom that says something like "Show More" or "Show Less".

My first stab at this would be to create a full-size dialog and then shrink
or expand the size of the dialog in response to that button in order to hide
or show the controls - possibly making the controls invisible first.

Is this how you would do it, or is there a better way that I haven't thought
of?

Thank you,

Jim
From: David Lowndes on
>I would like to create a dialog that you see sometimes where there is a
>button at the bottom that says something like "Show More" or "Show Less".
>
>My first stab at this would be to create a full-size dialog and then shrink
>or expand the size of the dialog in response to that button in order to hide
>or show the controls - possibly making the controls invisible first.

Disable the controls that are hidden by resizing is the way I've done
it.

Also I have an invisible control on the dialog that acts as a position
marker so that I can find what size to shrink the dialog down to.

Dave