From: SeePee on
Hi,

I have Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and having problems with the AJAX
Control Toolkit
I have downloaded and installed ASPAJAXExtSetup.msi and ASPNETAJAXVS2008.msi.
I also downloaded the AJAX Control Toolkit, unblocked it, extracted it
following the instructions on http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act.ashx
Now when I create anAJAX 1.0 Enabled ASP.NET 2.0 WEB Application I cannot
see the AJAX Toolkit that
I originally setup and can still see on an ASP.NET Web Application
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On May 18, 6:23 pm, SeePee <See...(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and having problems with the AJAX
> Control Toolkit
> I have downloaded and installed ASPAJAXExtSetup.msi and ASPNETAJAXVS2008.msi.
> I also downloaded the AJAX Control Toolkit, unblocked it, extracted it
> following the instructions onhttp://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act.ashx
> Now when I create anAJAX 1.0 Enabled ASP.NET 2.0 WEB Application I cannot
> see the AJAX Toolkit that
> I originally setup and can still see on an ASP.NET Web Application

It's a control toolkit, it doesn't add new application type in the
Create New Project window. Start new application and follow these
instructions from

Get Started with the AJAX Control Toolkit
http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/get-started-with-the-ajax-control-toolkit-cs

You should be able to see the controls in the toolbox after that.
From: SeePee on

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

> On May 18, 6:23 pm, SeePee <See...(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and having problems with the AJAX
> > Control Toolkit
> > I have downloaded and installed ASPAJAXExtSetup.msi and ASPNETAJAXVS2008.msi.
> > I also downloaded the AJAX Control Toolkit, unblocked it, extracted it
> > following the instructions onhttp://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act.ashx
> > Now when I create anAJAX 1.0 Enabled ASP.NET 2.0 WEB Application I cannot
> > see the AJAX Toolkit that
> > I originally setup and can still see on an ASP.NET Web Application
>
> It's a control toolkit, it doesn't add new application type in the
> Create New Project window. Start new application and follow these
> instructions from
>
> Get Started with the AJAX Control Toolkit
> http://www.asp.net/ajax/tutorials/get-started-with-the-ajax-control-toolkit-cs
>
> You should be able to see the controls in the toolbox after that.
> .
> Hi Alexey,

I had already done this and it does not show. The AJAX Control Toolkit only
shows on an ASP.NET Web Application.