From: rwtrader on
I am having trouble adding an AND statement to the condition portion of the
AVERAGEIF statement. Is there a trick to doing this?
From: Max on
Don't know the new function AVERAGEIF,
but indicatively something like this array-entered should do it:
=average(if((Cond1)*(Cond2),Range))
--
Max
Singapore
From: steve on
"And" will return true/false, try using IF(AND(-------)) which will return a
value as the criteria.

Regards
Steve

From: Teethless mama on
=AVERAGEIF(AvgRange,Range1,Criteria1,Range2,Criteria2)

From: Jackpot on
Try
AverageIfs()