|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Checkbook calculations
I am trying to create an Excel worksheet to calculate my checkbook. I want to be able to enter different transactions and have them added or subtracted from my balance, as well as keep a running balance. Any info will be most helpful. Thank you ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
Count function seeing formulas as data
Can you change the count function seeing formulas in cells as data. This makes the function completely useless. I have an array 1000 cells X 500 cells. I need the count function to check on the number of occurances a particular value is exceeded. The data is read into each of these cells by a formula. ------... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Count function seeing formulas as data
How can you get around the count function seeing formulas in any cell referenced as data? ... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
HELP! having trouble matching info with excel, HELP!
Hi, I'm required to present some info at my work, using two excel files. This is the task: File 1, has ID numbers in column A, and column B is blank. File 2, has ID numbers in column C and column D has the date the person joined the company File 1 es a select grop of people (about 2500), whereas File 2 is ... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
xdate in Windows 7
I finally entered the world of Windows 7, albeit only because my laptop died. I am a historan who needs to calculate dates into the 18th century. Xdate always worked just fine in Excel 2003, but when I load it into the new computer, Windows 7 sees it as an old process and refuses to recognize it. I need thos... 6 Jun 2010 06:11
Select a worksheet
I'm using the below formula to determine the specific type of equipment from a list named: database =IF(VLOOKUP($J$2,Database!$A:$U,21,FALSE)=$X$2,"Desktop",IF(VLOOKUP($J$2,Database!$A:$U,21,FALSE)=$X$5,"Notebook","Error!!!!!!!")) value of X2 = DSK and value of X5 = NBK What I need help with is a way of using... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Complex AND OR Formula
HI I need to express something in a formula , and am having trouble with it. I need to say this : IF E2 CONTAINS "1bx" OR "2bx" OR "3bx" OR "4BX" AND J2 =11 THEN PUT 1 , OTHERWISE PUT J2 Can someone assist with some code to make this happen , please? Grateful for any help. Sorry for double post. ... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
Remove error notification X7/M7=0 when one or both cell values are
How to remove error notification when X7/M7=0 when one or both cell values are 0 ... 5 Jun 2010 18:02
IS THERE A FORMULA TO CALCULATE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN DATES
Does anyone know of a formula that will calculate how many days are from one date to another? For example from March 30 to April 8. This is for the purpose of getting the average amount of days for processing. Your help is highly appreciated. I am using Exel 2003. ... 6 Jun 2010 08:20
Moving Column data formula
I have information in column A of a task sheet. The information goes from row 1 thru 35. Column B is where I place a "x" to say the task need to be completed. Is there a formula that can check each row in column B to see if the "x" exist, until it reaches the end. If the "x" exist in any of the rows, then move th... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
Trying to get this if statment to work
I have excel 2000. I am trying to get this formula to work. It does not give me any errors or anything It just will not return the number in the cell that it references Cell CJ44 has the formula Here is an example of the cells CJ44 formula CL44 has =IF((I44=0),0,INT((I44-10)/2)) (the value in their is 0) CK... 6 Jun 2010 04:02
excel
I have a spread sheet and in it i have data validation tables when i finish picking from them and email the sheet i then want to clear the info in the tables but not the data validation table and not usr macro ... 5 Jun 2010 15:50
what tab for calculating percent and decimal?
I want to find the percent for each column. Which tab do I click to get the drop down choice for percent. I found it once and forgot to remember it. I also remember seeing the dropdown had decimal as well. I am just starting to explore using this for my grading system at school. Today is my first day expl... 5 Jun 2010 14:43
sum by rows in Pivot
Hi, see table below. Col A Col B Col C a 1 7 s 4 9 x 8 4 d 9 3 v 4 2 b 3 5 n 6 6 m 9 8 r 2 9 d 4 1 a 6 9 f 7 5 See Excel 2007 Pivot table result below. Values Row Labels Sum of Com B Sum of Col C a 1 7 s 4 9 x 8 4 d 9 3 v 4 2 b 3 5 n 6 6 m 9 8 r 2 9 d 4 ... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
maintaining constant percentage
Am trying to construct formula in excel 2007 for maintaining a constant percentage. Example: company 1 has 1,000 shares. Company 2 wants to purchase 10% of company 1 and always maintain the 10% rate. Buying 10% more shares would give a total of 1,100 and their percentage would be less than 10%. What formula can be... 6 Jun 2010 12:44
How to Convert 24/03/2010 as text into 03/24/2010 date format
Hi , I'm using Ms Excel 2003 and in my excel sheet there is a column in which dates are entered as DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 24/03/2010 as a text) format and I wanted to convert it into MM/DD/YYYY (e.g. 03/24/2010). Can excel programming is required to convert such date or is there any excel function. Please sugg... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
Simplify Weighted Average Formula
I have a s/s that has the months of the year across the top and below 3 categories for each month and I want a weighted avg for each product. eg: A B C D E F G H I January February March etc. to Dec Days Oil Gas Days OIl Gas Days Oil Gas 6... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11