First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Need a little math help in making a formula
I have an audit and am looking for a specific item in the audit. I'm asking a specific question and the answer can be either Yes, No or N/A. To figure out the compliance to the question as a percentage, I'm taking the number of "Yes + N/A" answers and dividing it by the total number of items audited. Someone ... 2 Jun 2010 09:50
tab names are wrong when printing custom footers (using [&tab] )
I am printing alot of charts for one spreadsheet that contains many tabs. I would like each page printed to have the name of the tab, so I did the following: clicked -page setup, -header/footer --Custom Footer, i clicked on "& [Tab]" for the name of the tab to be printed on the footer for that page. I get ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
lookup function
I have a column listing numbers in worksheet B. I'm looking for a formula to place in worksheet A that will list the bottom number listed in that worksheet B column. Any help would be much appreciated. ... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
display answers to a questionnaire in a chart
A friend has a 12 question survey with a number of different answers available. How do I display the different responses to the 12 questions in a single chart? ... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
Remove Spaces
Following formula would be able to remove spaces from words in Excel, =REPLACE(A1,LEN(A1),1,"") Jacob Skaria wrote: If that is a space the below will do. 02-Jun-10 If that is a space the below will do. Also note all double spaces within the text also will be trimmed to a single space. =TRIM(A1) Still y... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
Loose formula/value (when building graphs)
Hi, (looks like my previous posting was lost . . . . ?) thanks to the help from this forum (Roger G. !), ==for using the same graph, for various worksheets==, I am now using a named range called: GraphRange, with a value of: =INDIRECT(INDEX(Graphs!$A$1:$A$20,Graphs!$B$1)&"!$F$6:$F$10") where the worksheet name... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
Pre-configuring Pivot table "views"
I need to create several different pivot tables from the same set of data. However, I need to keep switching between the different tables and it quickly becomes a cumbersome process selecting different rows, columns, and sigma values, each time I want to look at a certain pivot table. I know I can create differ... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
How to calculate the present value of a security, $5000 @ 7%, 20y.
I'm trying to use excell to calculate the present value of a security that will pay $5000.00 in 20 years at 7% interest. PV=FVn/(1+I)N ... 2 Jun 2010 03:20
Converting number to text
Is it possible to convert, say 1234 to one thousand two hundred and thirty four Thanks ... 2 Jun 2010 02:16
Keyboard shortcut for current date and time
Hi, Ctrl+ ; inserts current date and Ctrl+Shift+; inserts current ti me Ctrl+Shift+; inserts the current time with the date serial as 0 and not the current date's date serial. Presently I am adding the two (ie current date and time) to get the current date and time. Is there a keyboard shortcut that does thi... 2 Jun 2010 00:06