First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Macro help - add column selection
I have the following replace info in a macro. Selection.Replace What:="Of", Replacement:= _ " of ", LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False I only want this applied to Column A. What do I need to add so it only does the replacem... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
MEDIANIF
Was this function removed from 2007 or do I just need to download an add-in? ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Can't Edit Worksheet Comments
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2, 2 GB RAM, Firefox, Spyware Doctor, MBAM, SAS and CCleaner, Office 2007. All of a sudden only one (of many) worksheets inside one particular (xlsx) Excel file will not allow me to edit the comments in any of the cells where the comments exist. When I right click the cell and sel... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
AMVERAGIF Condition
I am having trouble adding an AND statement to the condition portion of the AVERAGEIF statement. Is there a trick to doing this? ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Import old dos sequencial data
I have an old database that stored it's data in a sequencial format with fixed lengths for each field. As Windows 7 64-bit no longer allows the running of the database I need to access the data in another way so wish to import it to excel. I can get as far as marking the first record's field lengths but there d... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
How can i protect a formula and still allow copy and move data?
i have 12 columns with data on days and each new day i want to add a new day to the set of 12 columns without adding a 13th one. So the oldest day are removed and the view is still 12 days. In these columns some values are calculated with formulas from data residing in the column (not from other columns) and i ... 5 Jun 2010 06:00
How do I unhide collom a?
I hid collom A and now can't unhide it! Please help? ... 4 Jun 2010 08:08
How to give a string of data into different columns
Super expert, If I have cell containing a series of data like this .... 1,12,9 1,2,9 1,22,17,18 23,23,1,9 24,21,1 1,23,11 22,1 2,3 Is it possible to use function or command to split them into columns? 1 12 9 1 2 9 1 22 17 18 23 23 1 9 24 21 1 1 23 11 22 1 2 3 I don't want to use "... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Import external data
Sir, I am using MS excel 2003. I try to get data (a1:u17000) from another file using "Import external data" function. When I refresh data, not all data imported. Column R & S failed to extract and column U some data OK. ... 4 Jun 2010 00:32
vendor matches
This is my first question on this site, so I hope I hope this makes sense. I have vendor numbers in Col A-each vendor number would only be listed one time and not in numeric order. In Col B-- I assigned a number beside each vendor number in Col A. In column G, the same vendor numbers are listed but they m... 4 Jun 2010 18:07