From: Honnesty on
I hid collom A and now can't unhide it! Please help?
From: FSt1 on
hi
select the sheet by click on the small square above the row numbers and to
the left of the column headers.
on the menu bar>format>column>unhide

Regards
FSt1

From: Honnesty on
Hi, thank you FSt1, I just did that and it unhide's all the colloms exept
collom 'A'!

From: Jackpot on
Select All (Ctrl+A) and adjust the width of one of the columns (point your
mouse to the column header)

From: Dave Peterson on
Make sure that you haven't frozen the panes so that you can't scroll to column
A.

In xl2003:
Window|Unfreeze panes
and scroll to the left

If you still can't see column A, then try:
F5 (edit|goto)
type:
A1
and hit enter