First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
View Message when Mouse Hovers over Cell. (Not the Comments Fe
Thank you for your reply and suggestion. I understand your idea but I would prefer not to use a copy/paste option, as with 100 employees this would become messy. Also if one name was incorrectly placed then this would put the wrong data in the cell comment. Regards Kevin. "Gary''s Student" wrote: Yo... 31 May 2010 20:47
Merging Columns
thank you "Titanium" wrote: Gord, I could be wrong, but I believe the reason Roger's formula didn't work for me is because of the spacing. Your formula worked perfectly fine. I do appreciate the help of both Roger and yourself. You saved me countless hours of hellish copy & pasting monotony... :) ... 31 May 2010 17:30
The last day
Hi all Today is a sad day because tomorrow MS will close the Excel newsgroups. I want to say that I hade a great time in the Excel groups the last years. Sharing knowledge is a great thing After tomorrow we must use the MS forums and I hope it will give me the same fun as I hade with the newsgroups. Maybe... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Can't rework the formula
Yesterday I was given a solution to a problem I had when copying text from cells in the source sheet to the destination sheet. The formula: =IF(OR('Hskp Assign'!C10={"","BLOCK"}),"",'Hskp Assign'!C10) was to prevent text from copying to the destination sheet if the word “BLOCK” appeared in the source sheet. I h... 31 May 2010 22:57
Difference between two date/time values
Hi, Cell A1 has 21-04-10 07:00 PM Cell A2 has 06-06-10 07:52 AM (the dates are in the dd-mm-yy format) Cell A3 has the formula =A2-A1 for showing the differences in days and time and is formatted with the custom format: dd h:mm:ss The display in cell A3 is 14 12:52:00. While the difference in hours is oka... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Lose the 0 in the Total cell
I'm using the formula below, in a worksheet to count cells containing the letter S. My problem is in the total cell, it displays a 0 until I enter an S in the cells it is totaling. Is there a way I can modify the formula so that it does not display the 0? I'm using Excel 2007, but the formula must work in Excel... 31 May 2010 14:11
File placement with copied sheets
I have a spread sheet built that currently has 382 sheets of data. The sheets are 12 columns x 61 rows. There are conditional formats applied. I can copy a blank sheet move it to the required location, input data, but it will not let me save it. I get an error box to send to Microsoft. When I close it will go t... 31 May 2010 10:52
sheet name in workshhetfunction
Hi , I am using the sheet reference in a formula. the sheets are named on the basis of dates of a month... So i have to change the formula in every month and change the date in the fromula in almost 200 sheets... Is there any help in excel where i can to put the formula once and enevif i am chaning the d... 31 May 2010 10:52
Reference(s) to worksheets for building graphs
In my workbook I have multiple sheets. I have a summary sheet, called: Graphs, consisting of (only) graphs, build from the data from the various sheets. These graphs do not change. I would like to determine (via the Graph-sheet), from which worksheet the data should come from. For a (particular) graph, the [char... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Using a Text Cell to Reference a Worksheet Name
Max, can you (also) help me out on this one: I also have a summary sheet, called: Graphs, but consisting of graphs. For a (particular) graph, the [chart data range] is: ='Sheet100'!$F$6:$F$10 The value: "Sheet100" I would like to choose/vary; - preferably by selecting a cell with the name of the sheet I want the... 31 May 2010 07:36