First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Date Help
I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and this works except sometimes I don't need to use the date cells. My problem is in cell J6 the date appears as 1/0/00 until I type the date into cell C6. What am I doing wrong... 27 May 2010 19:18
I type in a number in a cell but it wont convert to currency help
I copied and pasted a worksheet from old version of excel into the new 2007 and when I type a number in a cell and try to convert it to currency --_NOTHING happens....no matter what I do....it will not change to currency???? Please help ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Fill last row down for large selection?
A few months ago someone posted a great solution for the following problem which doesn't seem to be working all of a sudden; I have a column with values which has blank rows between values (anywhere from 1 to 10 blank rows) and I need to fill those with the values of the last cell with a value i.e. from AAA... 28 May 2010 11:34
Excel - Convert int value secs past midnight into time 53100=2:45
How do convert an int value of seconds past midnight into a time value? Example: 53100 = 2:45PM ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Date Help
Hi, use this formula instead =if(C6="","",$C$6) "Malcolm" wrote: I have linked two columns on a worksheet so that when I type in the date in cell C6 it also appears in cell J6. I entered =$C$6 in J6, and this works except sometimes I don't need to use the date cells. My problem is in cell J6 the... 27 May 2010 18:11
Averaging without #DIV0!
I'm using a worksheet that has a cell (C27) that totals rooms and a cell (J28) that totals rates and a cell (J29) that is the average daily rate total, rate/total rooms. I'm using the formula =AVERAGE(J28/C27). The only problem is until I actually input a number into C27 I get the #DIV/0! displayed in my ADR ce... 28 May 2010 09:20
Date inconsistent help please :)
Is it possible to clean up a date field where someone was keeping an excel sheet but the date field is a mess For example he has 1998 2/2005 1/1/2010 We need all dates to be mm/dd/yyyy? Is there a formula or update I could run against this so he's not going thru 3000 rows of data? Thank you! -- ... 28 May 2010 15:59
Returning a value if multiple conditions are met
I am trying to develop a method which will return a value if each of three conditions are met. The three conditions, each with a differing number of possibilities, are set in three columns and for each permutation there is a value associated with it. I would then like to set up a drop down list for each conditi... 28 May 2010 22:32
How can I copy the sum of a filtered column into a cell in anothe
How can I copy the sum of a filtered column into a cell in another worksheet so that when changes are made within the column the change in the sum also appears in the single cell in the other worksheet? ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Sumproduct Question Working With Start and End Date Range
Having a tough time with this one. Sheet 1 Column A = Start Date, Column B = End Date, Column C = Quantity. Sheet 2 Row A = Start Date, Row B = End Date. I would like Row C to sum quantity from sheet 1 where ever the two date ranges intersect. The date ranges on sheet 2 represent the beginning and ending of... 27 May 2010 18:11