First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
update workbook links over network
Hi i have 2 workbooks one is where i can enter details in to it called planner, i have a second called display where i have paste linked cells from planner into the display workbook, if both workbooks are open on the same pc, the display workbook is updated instantly, but if i open the display workbook on a d... 24 May 2010 06:53
Conditonal Format based on multiple criteria
How do you format a cell if the data in the cell contains 1 of several buyers out of a greater list of buyers. One column in my spreadsheet contains the buyer for that row. I would like to format that cell if certain buyers are entered. eg. Buyer - column heading a b a d c d I would like to format t... 24 May 2010 04:45
=NameCheck - Monday???
How do you write a formula for this: =NameCheck - Monday I'm looking for the correct syntax for writing a formula that deletes or omits names from a list? For example I have a list with the names of all my employees called NameCheck and another list called Monday. I want the names in the Monday list to NOT... 24 May 2010 10:08
how to unshared
How to unshared workbook? ... 23 May 2010 03:53
move to cells automatically by using tab button
good day firstlt i ave a sheet with 12374 cells which i have condition formated to change cell colour for value between a certain number.these cells are scattered across the page .how can i jump to them automatically.for example ii should press tab it must go to the next cell containing format and if i press t... 22 May 2010 19:18
Can I Use a Count Function for Text?
Hello Bob, The below function helped me start out. But I need to add the letters in each column and give them different values and then subsequently add them for a total of nurses scheduled. How would I go about creating that function? Thank you so much for any help you can give. "Bob Phillips" wrote: ... 22 May 2010 14:57
Automate a Solver solution
I need to calculate a value to minimize a formula - I can do this with Solver. The problem: I have 400 rows for which I have to use the Solver calculation - and I need to update it occasionally. I'm trying to figure out how to do this automatically instead of solving each line manually. I suppose I could write... 25 May 2010 11:19
Ranking - Not Sorting Properly.
I previously revived a formula (Thanks Max) to Sort and Rank my Stores by the Strongest Store to the Lowest Store. It did exactly what it was supposed to do with my sample layout I made with just Four stores and scores. But when I added all 14 stores to the list (each store as a rank like 2.45 or 3.56 or 11.75)... 24 May 2010 06:53
Average a column containing numbers and text
I need to count text cells that contain the letter S and the text C/O. Can this be done. By the way this would be two different total cells, one for "S" and one for "C/O". Thanks in advance ... 21 May 2010 21:39
IF STATEMENT
I have an if statement that says =if(ISBLANK(C3:F3),ROUNDUP(B3,0),b3+.01) First off, the statement does not seem to evaluate the "roundup" part, meaning that the statement is backwards. What I am trying to accomplish is that if c3:f3 are blank, then I want the number in b3 to be added to .01. If there is a ch... 3 Jun 2010 05:40