First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
changing worksheet reference name when copying down cells
I have a yearly summary worksheet by week. Each week i add the weekly report to the workbook. I need a formula on the summary sheet that will change the worksheet name when I copy it down. Is there any way to do this? Would send a copy of my workbook but nowhere to attach it. -- ferne ... 19 May 2010 22:42
Conditional Formatting - to highlight overwritten formulas
A number of people can access and update a spreadsheet that I designed for them. The sheet contains a column with lookup formulas. I need to be able to quickly scan down the column and see cells where the formulas have been overwritten with values/text. Is there a way to set this up with conditional formatting... 21 May 2010 20:33
Help with data points in line graph in Chart function in Excel.
I added data to an existing line graph and the data points do not align properly with the values on the Y axis. For example, a data point valued at 119 lines up between 400 and 800 on the Y axis. I know there's a way to fix this, but just can't find it. Thanks! ... 18 May 2010 19:16
Difference Between Dates WITH Conditional Formatting
I want cell C2 to turn RED if it is more than two days different than the date in cell B2. Oddly, the formula "=B2-TODAY()>2" works, but that is not what I want to do. I want to say "=B2-C2()>2", but the cell does not change color. MS Excel just stared back at me. An exhaustive search of the www was of no a... 18 May 2010 18:09
Pivot Item Displaying Incorrect Value?
We have a pivot table, which has Project as pivot field 4. The Project pivot field has 3410 pivot items, of which number 842 is misbehaving. The project value for this item is 10537 , and when you drill to detail, that's what you get. Correctly. However, the .Name , .Caption, and .Value properties for thi... 18 May 2010 18:09
Multiple text-number in cell divider formula?
Dear, Is it possible in Excel to divide multiple text and numbers in the separate columns. Text in one and two numbers in separate For example: Jane & Joe 345 329 (in 3 columns) X-files 32 344 Thank you very much for help and support! Kindly, ekonomija ... 18 May 2010 18:09
Write a sum formula to determine the total of all the numbers bel
how can i do the the work to havee to do ... 18 May 2010 18:09
Show comments when printing a document
Is it possible to print a worksheet within an excel document and show the comments that are generated within? ... 18 May 2010 17:02
using a conditional in STDEV function
I would like to use the STDEV function on a set of cells that have been indicated by a conditional statement. I have tried a variety of ways and have not been able to get it to work using others suggestions. I am wondering if anyone knows. I have Excel 2007, I am not sure if this has affected my results. Below ... 18 May 2010 15:55
How to unhide column?
I hid column E, did some other work on the spreadsheet, now cannot unhide column E ... 18 May 2010 15:55