From: DOUG on
I want cell C2 to turn RED if it is more than two days different than the
date in cell B2. Oddly, the formula "=B2-TODAY()>2" works, but that is not
what I want to do. I want to say "=B2-C2()>2", but the cell does not change
color. MS Excel just stared back at me. An exhaustive search of the www was
of no avail. Suggestions are welcome.

DOUG ECKERT
Wichita KS
From: mark on
for starters, try taking out the () in yoru C2() formula.

The () is a call to a formula, but C2 is a cell addres, not a formula

From: Gord Dibben on
=C2>(B2+2)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP