From: Lois Corp Secy Lois Corp on
I hid column E, did some other work on the spreadsheet, now cannot unhide
column E
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Clcick on D to highlight that column and, keeping the left mouse button
depressed, drag to column F so that both columns are highlighted.

Right click / Unhide

Thanks.

From: Gord Dibben on
Select D and F and right-click>unhide.

If that doesn't work mayber E has been set to 0 or very tiny width.

In Namebox type E1 and Enter.

Format>Column>Width. Poke in a number like 10

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP