First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
how to convert time to decimal format
I need to convert 1 hour 38 min to decimals ... 14 May 2010 16:09
convert 200701 to Jan-07
Hi I have raw data with a date in the format 200701 (as extracted from DB). Does anyone know how I can conver this to Jan-07? Thanks ... 14 May 2010 12:50
extract hyperlink with worksheet
I have an excel document with a column of hyperlinks. I needed to extract the text of the hyperlink from that column and did successfully using this function rng.Hyperlinks(1).Address But I also need to extract the worksheet name trailing the hyperlink. What is the function? Here's what I have Column... 14 May 2010 11:43
#value! in linked document
Hi there, is there any way to automatically update linked documents without opening the source document? When I leave them closed, my main worksheet shows #VALUE! in the cell, but when I open the source documents, the value is displayed. Not sure if this can be helped, but I thought I'd ask -- Thanks for... 14 May 2010 21:36
Can I use a Reference inside a SUMIF or COUNTIF Function?
Hello, A slightly different query for you.. I'm trying to use a countif on a particular "calendar", which shows days across the sheet and named individuals down the sheet. The main content shows what piece of work day by day each person is planned to be working on. All "task" values entered are selected f... 14 May 2010 11:43
Need help with CountIF function
Hello, Please help. I have a columne A with department codes A, B, C, ... the department codes are multiple lines, column B with numbers when there are activity in that department. Can I do a countif function or other function to summerize how many activity each department? ... 14 May 2010 21:36
fv of a periodical unequal investment
PLS HELP ME TO FIND FV FOR A PERIODICAL UNEQUAL INVESTMENT WITH A CONSTANT COMULATIVE INTREST RATE. ... 14 May 2010 15:02
If iserror help
Hi can someone tell my why this does not work please, have used this combo many times in the past =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A2,A:B,2),0,((VLOOKUP(A2,A:B,2)) Sample data below ... 14 May 2010 11:43
long printing on a plotter
I have created a schedule for the rest of the year, each cell being a day. I would like to plot this on our plotter as one really long continuos sheet but cannot figure out how to accomplish this. ... 14 May 2010 11:43
Automatically filling a cell from a worksheet based on a selection
I have an invoice form in which I would like to automatically insert the price based on the item selection in another cell. My data is a small table, 2 columns one for item, one for price. On my invoice for, I am able to select my item from a drop down box, now I would like to automatically fill the price col... 14 May 2010 11:43