From: Jeff on
I have created a schedule for the rest of the year, each cell being a day. I
would like to plot this on our plotter as one really long continuos sheet but
cannot figure out how to accomplish this.
From: Luke M on
You will need to configure the print settings. With the plotter selected,
you should be able to pick a large sheet size (either custom or whatever
size paper it uses) and XL will adjust to that.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M