First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Nested If Statements
Hoping someone can help. I have a sheet that has 12 months of data going across 12 columns. Each column has a heading for each month i.e 1, 2 ,3 ... There are multiple rows of data. I need a formula that will sum the columns of data based on the month that is entered in cell A1. For example, if I enter 5 i... 8 May 2010 04:44
Edit Excel file
I have a macro in Excel that allows me to send an email from the spreadsheet to another person in email as an attachment using Lotus Notes. When the receiver opens the attachment, they receive the following error message: "File could not be found, verify that the file location is correct". The code below that... 6 May 2010 16:32
Difference between two numbers
I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive -- just the difference. Is this possible? ... 6 May 2010 16:32
Conditional Formatting
Hi and TIA. I have a worksheet like so. I'm trying to conditionally format the cells in Column C. If this is possible where do a place a call to the procedure? I want the procedure to run for each individual row except I can't simply copy the formula down the sheet because I have headers and totals rows. I... 6 May 2010 15:24
Removing disabled Macro
I had been playing with some macros in a book I have. I didn't think I had saved any of them. Now when I open that workbook, I get a message that says macros are disabled because the security level is set to High... I'd like to delete these macros that somehow got stored but when I go to Tools, Macros, Macro... 6 May 2010 20:58
Incorporating Cell color fill in an "if" logical function?
I am working in Microsoft 2007. I have a situation where I would like to use the "red light, yellow light and green light" icons in the conditional formating. However, I would like the icon to be placed into it's own cell. My spreadsheet is generating a value and putting it into cell B1, lets say the value i... 6 May 2010 14:17
Calc staff vacation time based on more than 1 criteria
I would like to calculate on a daily basis, accumulated vacation time based on the following criteria: Total daily hours (work and leave taken) Hours must fall on a week day Entitlement hours from another spreadsheet that are based on employee seniority and regular shift hours. 'Sheet1' in my 'Book1.xls' lo... 6 May 2010 13:06
Vlookup formula
Hello, I'm using the following Vlookup formula: =IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A4,'S:\Operations\Bloomberg\Investment Support\Dummies2Live\2010\May 10\[04052010.xls]Sheet1'!$A$4:$F$600,6,0)),"PRINT",0) This is linked to another spreadsheet - in this case 04052010.xls. Next day I will need to check file 05052010.xls and so on.... 6 May 2010 14:17
assign a macro to send email in lotus notes from Excel spreadsheet
I would like to assign a macro button to an Excel spreadsheet that when clicked will open up email in Lotus Notes 8.5.1 with the name of the Excel spreadsheet as an attached file in the Lotus Notes email. The person that opens the spreadsheet via email should be able to make changes to the spreadsheet and clic... 6 May 2010 13:06
Formula Help Needed . .
Hi all, Hope you are all well. To boost staff morale at my work, I am trying to come up with a World Cup 2010 Predictions Competition. I have 3 worksheets - Sheet 1 with all the fixtures from the group games on where I will input the actual result; Sheet 2 with the individuals predictions and Sheet 3 is ... 7 May 2010 11:10