First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
make a check form, and then have info go to a check register
make a form that looks like a check, then add all information in the check and have the information go to a check register on next sheet ... 4 May 2010 20:13
In Excel need to have a sub worksheet inserted into each row
I seem to recall that you can press on a + sign in the row number and this then opens up a sub worksheet within. What I have is a number of companies which I have been researching. For each of these I would like to put information onto a seperate worksheet which can be viewed by clicking on the + sign on the ... 4 May 2010 19:06
Pivot Excel 2007
Hi, Somehow my Pivot table is not summing up rows at the end when I have more than two data field in excel 2007. It does sums up by columns. Does any one knows why? ... 28 May 2010 12:40
set flashing alarm by a date for a text box
For example, I want to set an alarm that flashes my car bill entry a week before it is actually due. Thank you! ... 4 May 2010 19:06
Trending Function?
I'm trying to have a six month forcast of storage used on a server. I have range D3:O3 as storage values assigned for 12 months I have range D2:O2 as the date each of the storage values were pulled. I would like to have a formula in cells p3,q3,r3,s3,t3,u3 that will give me a forcast for 1 month out, 2 months ... 4 May 2010 17:59
formula for month that is prior to actual
I saw a question with this title on here and it's exactly what I want... but the answer is too technical for me and I'm wondering if someone can simplify it. Here's my problem: Each month, my people fill in a claim for what they did last month. On top, I have a cell that lists today's date with the formula =... 5 May 2010 01:44
Latest Purchase Price
In the source sheet COL AB = recent cost COL W = latest purchase date (format mm/dd/yyyy) COL A = Part number I need to identify the latest cost of each part number based on the criteria above. The price can change in the month so I need the most recent price as determined in Column W thanks -- ce... 6 May 2010 17:39
averaging a range
How do I average a range of numbers between two criteria? For instance, I'd want to average only numbers greater than 5 and less than 15. ... 5 May 2010 21:37
formula for visible cells
Can I copy a worksheet so that the new worksheet looks exactly like the visible portion of the old worksheet. For example, if I filter and sort, I only want what is left visible to appear in my new worksheet, and I want it to do it automatically without my having to copy and paste. ... 14 May 2010 11:43
Identifying a label.
I have a spreadsheet that I need to edit a label in. The label pops up whenever I click in the cell - it disapears when I click in any other cell of the worksheet. I need to edit the text within this label. It seems to be a text box, but I cannot edit it. No shortcut menu appears when I right click. Nothing app... 4 May 2010 15:42