First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Pick List + Alphabetical Skip To or Auto Complete
I have an excel file with a long list of names. We have it set up to do a pick from list but we'd like to allow the user to type a letter and the list will automatically skip to the names that start with that letter. For instance, if they open like list and type "K" it will go to the list of names that begin wi... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Rank order with conditions
I am trying to rank order data so that there are no ties. If there is a tie in the score (column A) then Yes precedes No in column B. If there is still a tie Yes precedes No in column C. If there is still a tie rank order descending in column D. If there is still a tie rank order descending in column E. If there ... 6 May 2010 09:40
need to install DVZXLAddin.xla
how to install DVZXLAddin.xla in Excal 2003 ... 30 Apr 2010 05:07
Dynamic sheet reference in Name formula
Hi, The name "CurrentMonth" is defined using the following formula: =OFFSET('Apr-10'!$H$5,0,0,COUNTA('Apr-10'!$H$5:$H$500),20) The workbook has 12 sheets with names from Apr-10 to Mar-11. These will be placed in a data validation list in cell A1 Requirement: The sheet name in the formula to dynamically ch... 30 Apr 2010 05:07
Finding most recent date for each customer - XL 2007
I have a simple list, the left column is the customer number, the right column is the date of every sale made to the customer. I need to filter this list to show the most recent date only for each customer. The list has many hundreds of customer numbers with between 1 and 200 dates per customer. There are no... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
Adding fill to cells only when value is "No" in another cell
I would like to apply a conditional format to a selection of cells that will change the fill to gray when the value in another cell = "No". So, let's say "No" was input into cell A1, if so then cells B1 through E1 would automatically fill with gray. If the value in A1 is blank or "Yes" or anything else, then ... 29 Apr 2010 20:22
Counting Results of Formulas
I have a column in a spreadsheet that contains the result of a a lookup function (refering to values in another spreadsheet) and displays a blank field if the lookup does not find a match in the second spreadsheet. I need to count how many matches are found (or not found). But when I use the count function, it... 29 Apr 2010 20:22
search excel for overpopulated cells
i suspect my excel sheet is running slow due to one or more cells being overpopulated. how do i search for cells with too many characters? ... 30 Apr 2010 07:18
Dynamic pivot table linked to dynamic excel spreadsheets
Hey, Is it possible to create a dynamic pivot table (dependent) that has a relationship to multiple dynamic excel spreadsheets (source's)? Each (source) spreadsheet is formatted identically to one another. I want to be able to add more data to the sources and have the pivot table update in relation to the ... 29 Apr 2010 18:05
Insert Lines
I have a worksheet sent to me with over 700 names on it. I need to put 4 extra lines under each name. Is there a way to do this without having to individually insert those lines as this will take a long time. Thanks. ... 7 May 2010 15:39