First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Count, Sum, Index,Match or other formula needed
Using Excel 2003: One row is a set of numbers. I need to match that to another worksheet and find certain results in it. Here's the trick. This second worksheet will have these numbers over and over again with either Yes or No in the column I want returned. Example, number in cell one is shown 10 times in th... 4 May 2010 16:51
Counting results of a formula
I have a column that has about 111 rows to it. In each row is a formula that will find an invoice number if it exists elsewhere. The are alpha-numeric invoice #s. I need to count the number of invoices found. If I use the COUNTA formula for that column it will count those cells that have the fomula in it bu... 4 May 2010 20:13
Auto update worksheets
I'm currently using excel 2003 and am trying to figure out how to update multiple worksheets within the same workbook by just inputting data into one sheet. Ex: I have four sheets in the workbook. One is an overall tracking sheet and the other three are tracking by specific area. I would like to fill out the ma... 5 May 2010 19:25
copied from web page to excel sheet and cant remove from sheet
copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the sheet. ... 4 May 2010 15:42
Excel Security
•New HP Computer with Windows 7, Home Premium •Tried to install and use MS Office 2002 Pro •Most works well but there are issues with Excel •First, notification that OWC10.DLL was missing, I clicked on installation file OCW10.MSI and that notification does not seem to occur anymore. I think that was a missing i... 4 May 2010 13:29
Vlookup?
I am trying to sum the cells in column "AY" for each row that has a positive value in column "S" I am very confused and this is what I have so far. Can you help me please? =SUM(VLOOKUP($S$3:$S$502>0,$S3:$AY502,33,FALSE)) ... 4 May 2010 12:21
Macro Help
hi, i want to create a macro which copy the cell of colume "C"(there is a formula in column C) when there is any value in cell of colume "A" and paste only value to Colume "c". Macro is working in same way but i''m not able to move selection on worksheet means i'm not able to select any other cell on worksh... 4 May 2010 12:21
Formula for competition pairing
I have 20 teams who will each play 10 games against one of the other teams. Can anyone please advise a formula that will match 10 pairs 5 times ensuring that no team will play another team twice. ... 4 May 2010 05:44
change text color when the value become lower than a certain value
Is it possible to set the text color which can be changed automatically. Say, if 50 is the middle number, the number in the cell higher than 50, the text color become no change, otherwise, the text color will be changed for my preference. ... 4 May 2010 01:22