From: change text color automatically change text color on
Is it possible to set the text color which can be changed automatically. Say,
if 50 is the middle number, the number in the cell higher than 50, the text
color become no change, otherwise, the text color will be changed for my
preference.
From: Jacob Skaria on
1. Select the cell. say A1
2. From menu Format>Conditional Formatting>
3. For Condition1>Select 'Cell Value Is' and select 'Less than' and enter
the value directly or refeerence another cell with that value (50)
4. Click Format Button>Font and select your color (say Red)
5. Hit OK

PS: If you are using XL2007 Goto Home tab>Styles>Conditional Formatting>

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)