From: mitch on
copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove
contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the sheet.
From: Don Guillett on
You copied a picture

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Billns on
On 5/4/2010 9:31 AM, mitch wrote:
> copied info from web page and pasted onto excel sheet and cant remove
> contents copied from excel sheet . seems like it is not directly on the sheet.

"info" can mean anything...

I suppose it's too late to suggest you use the undo command or to quit
the spreadsheet without saving.

If it's indeed a picture as Don indicates, highlight it and press Delete.

Bill

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel Security
Next: Auto update worksheets