First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
how do I achieve my xl spread sheet in Alphabetical order
how do I structure my spread sheet to decend Alphabetical. ... 3 May 2010 19:51
How can I reference a worksheet in a formula based on a cell value
Row 1 contains labels / headings: A B C Sheet 1 Sheet 2 Sheet 3, etc. In row 2, part of the formula will look to a cell on the worksheet that corresponds to the heading. For example, "='Sheet 1'!A3+'Sheet 1'!A5" I'd like to "insert" the reference to the worksheet by... 3 May 2010 18:44
Aggregating data among multiple workbooks
I am currently setting up a workbook. In this workbook I have a data input sheet where people would fill out information. Multiple people will be filling out this worksheet. What is the best way to aggregate the data among multiple workbooks. -- Kad ... 4 May 2010 10:06
random number generator
Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a random order for those? ... 7 May 2010 03:30
Excel Formulas not duplicating to the next Cell, copying the valueinstead.
Hello Biff, Thank you so much for the resolution... I tried to work on it for so long and I even created a new sheet however it di not work. Finally I had to check on Eggheadcafe and your resolution helped resolve it in micro-seconds what I could not achieve in Hours... You are amazing!!! Thanks for being th... 3 May 2010 16:30
Conditional Formatting - stuck on formula
Hi - Thanks beforehand! I'm stuck on a formula for a condition and hoping someone can help. =AND($H23="stalled",$G23<>TODAY()) Is currently what I have and it works... I need to add an additional part to this formula that looks for if $G23 is blank and/or if it's past today(). So if it's "stalled" has no ... 3 May 2010 19:51
filtering subtotals and if functions
I have amount due in column G, who owes amount in column H, who provided the service in column f. I need to be able to Filter on column f, total amount due in column G, based on who owes in column H. I wrote a formula which works for totals in column G based on column H, but it includes all service provider... 3 May 2010 22:03
countif/sumproduct + month
Hi all, Fourth try's a charm....I'm getting errors trying to post my question. Here it is... 1 workbook, 4 worksheets each named for a different office. Column A for each sheet is the date in the following format 03-May-10. I need to count how many times May appears in column A, range A3:A5000, from the 'Mo... 3 May 2010 16:30
counting occurences specific month appears
Afternoon all, You've helped out before and I come to you again. Here's the question... 5 worksheets in my workbook, each representing a different office. Column A for each worksheet is the date in the following format: 03-May-10. Let's say the first sheet is named Montreal Office, the search range is A3:A5000... 4 May 2010 12:21
how to change the pivot chart automaticaly as values in the worksheet change
Hi, I would like to know how I can make the pivot chart change automaticaly as I change the values in the work sheet? I also would like to know how can i merge file from such pivot chart/s? Jeevan ... 3 May 2010 12:04