First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Satisfying two conditions?
I need to satisfy the following condition: If the longest side of a box is greater than 60 or its second longest side is greater than 30, then charge $8. I have the Length, Width and Height measurements of each package in columns A,B, C. Example ABC 59,35,15 Thanks in advance for the help. Regards, Z... 26 Apr 2010 13:48
Format Data Labels
In Excel 2007 pie chart, there is an option called "format data labels" to let you determine what types of information to show. Unfortunately, whenever you want to change the options from default, Excel will *automatically enable all* labels for your data. I have 100 such data and I just wanna label some, say... 24 Apr 2010 10:33
Reference: forum discussion dated 17-18April2010
Dear Ashish/Experts, I have downloaded the addin from the below link. thank you for your excellent External Excel Function, which is workable 100%. but i have another issued, when the cells contains TEXT cells, the result is little bit strange (without a comma). here is the result: CLOSEDCLOSED, it sho... 25 Apr 2010 05:31
List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first r... 25 Apr 2010 13:17
Formulas not updating
Hi, I am copying my sheets and changing there names. For instance, I have sheets in this order: May 1 - Day and May 1 - Night. May 1 - Night has formula connecting it to May 1 - Day, but when I try to update the formla, excel does not allow me. instead, a window opens asking me to select a file I want to u... 24 Apr 2010 08:19
Cells Are Not Updating
All of a sudden the formulas in a cell are not updating. I have read the posts rid the fix and nothing happens. Only by going to the cell, clicking on the formula, hit return does the cell update. This happens whether there are multiple worksheets or just one. Very frustrating ... 24 Apr 2010 11:40
Dynamic DropDown list from Unsorted vector
This seems to be a fairly common question I have found...with no answer! Maybe I just missed the answer somewhere, but I am hoping to get a quick, direct, answer. I simply want my dropdown list to contain an array of fields from a column A if column B = "Yes". The problem is the that my rows are not sorted. Example... 24 Apr 2010 07:13
Creating a formula
i have a long list of data with 10 columns of information, one column identifies my committee that's responsible (the committees are identified numerically 1 to 9), I have another column with sub units that roll up to specific committees, sometimes i have one sub unit to one committee, other times i have 4 sub ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Word lists
I am a teacher and I use vocabulary lists. I would like to know if there is a way to mix up a list of words so that they do not appear in the same order all the time. ... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
Calculate number of days
I am using Excel 2000. I need help with a formula. In A1 I have # of years, in A2 I have # of months and in A3 I have # of days. In A4 I want to add A1 through A3 and show the total as number of days. Thanks for your help. ... 27 Apr 2010 12:12