From: Creating a Database in VWD on
Hi,

I am copying my sheets and changing there names. For instance, I have sheets
in this order:

May 1 - Day and May 1 - Night. May 1 - Night has formula connecting it to
May 1 - Day, but when I try to update the formla, excel does not allow me.
instead, a window opens asking me to select a file I want to update.

Can anyone help me?
From: ozgrid.com on
It means Excel does NOT recognize the Formula reference.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
I'd guess you made a mistake in your typing of one of the sheet names.

You could temporarily change the name of 'May 1 - Day' to something like A (a
single character), then retype your formula using that temporary name.

And finally change the name back to what you want.

--

Dave Peterson