From: Jupiter53132 on
i have a long list of data with 10 columns of information, one column
identifies my committee that's responsible (the committees are identified
numerically 1 to 9), I have another column with sub units that roll up to
specific committees, sometimes i have one sub unit to one committee, other
times i have 4 sub units to 1 committee. how can i create a formula that
answers this question: countif[committee column, "1"]and [filed column, "no"]
seems simple enough to me but i can't make it work
--
Thanks,
Susan
From: Teethless mama on
=SUMPRODUCT(--(Committee_column=1),--(filed_column="no"))