First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
How do I get the formula icon back on my toolbar?
I seem to have lost the formula icon off my toolbar and don't know how to get it back so that I can do quick sums in my spreadsheet. How do I do this please? ... 22 Apr 2010 02:03
How do i set up a concecutive numbers in Microsoft excel sheet
Hi Gisela, I normally do it the way Pete has suggested too, but you can also reference the ROW formula. E.g. If you want A1 to equal 1 then formula is simply =Row(). But if you want A1 to equal 100 then formula is =Row()+99. You can drag these formulas down for as many rows a you require. Cheers, Ma... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
logical (if a1=specific word, can c1 = value entered in a2?)
I am trying to make a payroll sheet so that if someone enters the word "Stat" into field a1, and then manually enters the number of hours worked into a2, then c1 automatically displays the same value that a2 displays. (I have 2 different columns at the end, one for regular hours and one for stat hours, and I n... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
Excel 2003 make 1 date cell automatically change another date cell
I am using Excel 2003 and within a new spread sheet that I am creating I have 2 cells with dates in them. 1 cell is the date that the equipment was inspected and the other cell is the date that the equipment needs re inspection. When this spread sheet is completed I would like to only change the date in the i... 21 Apr 2010 22:57
how do i create a repeating student certificate using excel
i have a database of my class and i want to make a repeating student certificate using excel is their any way to do this in a simple way ?? ... 21 Apr 2010 21:55
How do I update links from .xls sheets to .xlms sheets
I have thousands of links to many consolidated spreadsheets created in Excel 2003. Now that I use Excel 2007, how do I convert the links without breaking them. ... 21 Apr 2010 16:44
COUNTIF: everything in a row larger than zero over multiple worksh
Hi, I have a workbook with the first worksheet (main) as a general worksheets containing the results. All the other worksheets contain scores (SBOz1, SBOz2, SBOz3, ...). In the scores worksheets each row represents a player, and each column the score. The first column is the player name. In the main workshe... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
Display formula Excel uses for internal functions (STDEV...)
How to Display formula Excel uses for internal functions such as (STDEV, STDEVp, STDEVpa ...) It would be useful to see what formula Excel us using at any particular time. Such as when different possibilities are available or when there is an error message that is mathmatical in origin ... ... 21 Apr 2010 12:35
Conditional format will not work without $ (removed to allow copyi
Hi, I have conditional formatting set-up where a range of cells will change colour based on values in another couple of cells. The rule was along the lines of: Cell Value Is between =$D$134 and $E$134 This worked fine however in order to allow me to copy the rule to other rows I removed the '$' signs (ba... 21 Apr 2010 12:35