First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Automatically hide/unhide rows
I'm a VBA newbie and have searched for an answer for how to do this, but must be doing something wrong when I've tried other codes. I need to have rows automatically hide or unhide based on a value in column D. If the value in column D is Y, the row should not be hidden; if the value is N, the row should be h... 26 Apr 2010 09:10
how can i transfer data from one sheet to another without blank li
Dear All I have extracted data from a system to a sheet including blank lines between the data. Any idea of how i can transfer the data from one sheet to another without any blank lines, in order to do my job using excel functions? Thanks in advance ... 23 Apr 2010 06:36
Import underscore in coding every after 2 digits
Dear All I have a fixed coding with 8 digits. (ie: 40000000). I need to change this and split it importing underscore every two digits in order to look like (ie.: 40_00_00_00) Any clever way to do it for 25000 rows? Thanks in advance for your time.... :) ... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
GETPIVOTDATA and (blank)
I have created a spreadsheet which has two pivot tables in it on separate sheets. In addition there is a summary sheet which I use the GETPIVOTDATA function to extract data from the pivot tables referencing adjacent cells for the Manager and Rep ID's. The original data includes some rows without ID's in eithe... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
11 months and 1 day from a given date
How can I calculate 11 months and 1 day from a given date using an excel 2003 function? ... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
Copying Cells with Fill Handle
Can anyone help? I am trying to copy cells across a row using the fill handle that are referencing another sheet down a column. I am placing a "$" in front of the letter as to not change it, but since I am copying across, the number will not change. Is there any way to tell Excel that i want the number to advan... 22 Apr 2010 19:45
background colour of sheet gone gray need to change to whit
On jst one sheet in my book of several sheets the background has turned gray. I copied it and it was still gray. How do I change it back to white. ... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
"#VALUE!" Cell Value
Some of my cells are turning up the value "#VALUE!" in the cells. I have duplicated the problem that I am having. A test worksheet. I am using data in one work sheet, but, two table areas. The second table is reliant of some data from the first table. The intersecting result in the first table turns currency amo... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007
I have probably 30 conditional formats built in one file, but when I "saved as" to another name to create another file, only a few of the conditional formats carried over. How do I transfer or maintain all the conditions I've already built? Thanks you! Kit ... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
How do I use sumifs -
I want to use sumifs to find the results. For range A1:A100, If value in column A = column C (a1=c1, or a2=c2,etc), then sum up Range A1:A100. How do I do that? Thanks ... 22 Apr 2010 17:39