From: DisMusBeDaPlaz on
Some of my cells are turning up the value "#VALUE!" in the cells.

I have duplicated the problem that I am having. A test worksheet.
I am using data in one work sheet, but, two table areas.
The second table is reliant of some data from the first table.
The intersecting result in the first table turns currency amounts, which is
what I want.
When data from the first table is left blank the intersecting data in the
second table
turns up "#VALUE!". This of course is an ambiguous result that does not
have a purposed result.
If you feel you are able to assist with this problem you can e-mail me at:
dismusbedaplaz(a)hotmail.com
Please use the subject in this message. Thanks.

From: Niek Otten on
Please:

- Don't ask to mail you personally; these groups are intended to help all
readers and posters
- Post your formulas, inputs, expected and realized results

These tips for new posters may be of help to you:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsAndTipsForNewsgroupUsers.aspx

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten