From: kvollmer on
I have probably 30 conditional formats built in one file, but when I "saved
as" to another name to create another file, only a few of the conditional
formats carried over. How do I transfer or maintain all the conditions I've
already built?

Thanks you!
Kit
From: Niek Otten on
Hi Kit,

Did you save as a file type prior to Excel2007? In those files there were
severe limitations to the number of Conditional Formats

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"kvollmer" <kvollmer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have probably 30 conditional formats built in one file, but when I "saved
> as" to another name to create another file, only a few of the conditional
> formats carried over. How do I transfer or maintain all the conditions
> I've
> already built?
>
> Thanks you!
> Kit