From: Manos on
Dear All

I have extracted data from a system to a sheet including blank lines between
the data.
Any idea of how i can transfer the data from one sheet to another without
any blank lines, in order to do my job using excel functions?

Thanks in advance
From: Jacob Skaria on
If you mean blank rows why dont you just sort the data?

In case you need to retain the order (you can use a temporary column);
insert an additional column say A. Number 1,2,....till the end in cells a1,a2
...... Sort col B. Delete the blank rows..and then sort by ColA...Remove ColA

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)