First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
spreadsheet
I have one spreadsheet with 2 worksheets (A and B). Is there any way to setup a formula that will copy text input into B from A? Thanx ... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
Need function to return numbers at beginning of text
I have a column of cells that contain an id and description in one column. I need a formula that will give me only the id. The id can be either 4 or 5 numbers. Some can be followed by a letter and some can be followed by a dash and then a number. What they all have in common is that the id is followed by a ... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
VLOOKUP returning formula
I have a VLOOKUP on one worksheet =VLOOKUP(A1,'Tasks'!A1:C17,2,FALSE) which refers to looking up the 2nd column of the reference A1 on the sheet that the formula resides, but it only returns the formula not the requested information. My other columns work fine. The cell that A1 refers to is a drop down list b... 15 Apr 2010 21:30
Standard deviation and bell curve
I have a long list (1400) of patient check in's and registration completion by time formated as 13:30. I am trying to find the standard deviation and graph a "bell curve" from the average time of the process which is 12 minutes. Not sure on how to process the information for stdev data and finding a chart ... 15 Apr 2010 15:53
Can excel data be encrypted?
I have Employee numbers that I want to encrypt so the employees cant be identified. Can this be done in excel and how? Thank you. ... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Add no. of days to a workday to get new workday?
Looking for a formula so I can add a number of workdays to an existing date to get the new workday (i.e. existing date + workdays = new workday). Here's an example: 1) Starting point: 4/15/10 2) Add: 4 3) Result: 4/21/10 (because it's 4 workdays after start date -- skipped weekend) ... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Compare 1 cell to column of cells returning adjacent cells info?
I want to compare the value in one cell to another column of cells in another work sheet and once the matching value is found I wan to return a different cells value that is on the same line as the matching cell. Example Sheet 1 value is 34 in B6, so I want it to search Sheet 3 colum J for the value 34 which is... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Logical function please
Hi i have an inventory table where a column is to remind me of reordering but my approach is not helping me so i need a help. i have a column in a different sheet with a sum if function and i want to have a column to watch it for figures like 30, 60 90 120 150 180 unwards, so that anytime a cell in that colu... 16 Apr 2010 05:06
#N/A help please
I have tried to correct this formula with the ISNA, and not getting any result, please fix what I am doing wrong! I put the ISNA in the beginning and am getting an error. I just want excel to return either a blank cell or a 0 if nothing has been entered. My formula works great other than the #N/A when nothing i... 15 Apr 2010 13:39
copying a formula down wards
=INDEX(Proj_code,MATCH(AQ$6,F$7:F$198,0)) the above formula works in that it shows the first match. As there could be mulitpule records what do I need to do to so when I copy it down it will bring the next match or 0 if no further matches in the table it is searching? Many thanks UKMAN1 ... 26 Apr 2010 11:24