First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
where text wraps in a cell, how can the row height be auto set
It seems pretty silly that this is not intuitive. One way I know is highlight all the rows, then on the left hand side of the spreadsheet, where the rows are numbered double click with the left mouse button on the line between two of the rows, and bingo :) "Elso" wrote: Hello Would somebody mind ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Vlookup
What is the best way to be able to enter a number into a cell and it returns the name that corresponds with that number in the cell to the right of it. The numbers and names to view from would be on a master/seperate worksheet. Thanks so much for your help. ... 26 Apr 2010 18:22
compare -neg and +pos number that cancel each other in a colum
Hi Max, I have a similar case, can you please help. Below is the data table I have. On the 4th column "Status", I need to know which invoices remain outstanding and which ones cancel off (squares with Credit amount). Will appreciate very much if you can teach me a quick way to do it. Customer D... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
how do I import data in excel form SQL server?
Hello All, I've been trying to import data into excel from our SQL server. I have the sql script yielding the results. The real problem is when I use the data connectivity wizard, it only allows you to select one table from the database in your SQL server. However, my script involves two tables with a joi... 15 Apr 2010 11:24
Filldown starting from F2 instead of F1
Can anyone help me modify the following so that when Col F fills down it starts at F2 instead of F1. It works great but everything in Col F is up one cell too high. It also replaces the text in F1 which I would like to have unchanged. Thanks Mr Dibben for your original reply to get me this far a couple of weeks... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
How can I add the values based the color of font and the date
Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the values of cells based on the color of font. And while doing this I also need it to do it based on the date in another cell. Example: Sheet 1 Qty Date Cell A1 288 (blue) Cell B1 4/13/2010 Cell ... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Changing Source Data using V-lookup
I am trying to use one spreadsheet that has v-lookup formulas in it and change the source data sheet with the current month's information. When I change the data by paste special values, I get #n/a's on the v-lookup sheet. Any suggestions on how to correct this problem? -- Kevin ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
data links on subsequent worksheets
I have main data entered on worksheet 1 that I have linked to subsequent worksheets, however when there is no data on worksheet 1 I get 0's printed in the data space. How doI eliminate the 0? ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Protecting Sheets with drop down boxes
I have a spread sheet that has drop down boxes with functions and validations. I want to be able to protect this spreadsheet so that users can only be able to use the drop down function and not accidently delete the formula. When I password protect this spreadsheet it will show the drop down box, however when... 14 Apr 2010 15:34