From: Kevin on
I am trying to use one spreadsheet that has v-lookup formulas in it and
change the source data sheet with the current month's information. When I
change the data by paste special values, I get #n/a's on the v-lookup sheet.
Any suggestions on how to correct this problem?
--
Kevin
From: Duke Carey on
it's likely you're getting the #n/a's because the new data doesn't have the
values you're looking up. That could be because those values simply aren't
there, or it could be that the pasted data is coming in as text where your
vlookup is expecting numbers. Copy an empty cell, then select all the values
in the first column of the lookup table, select Edit-> Paste special->Values
& Add, then click OK. That'll force Excel to convert text numerics to actual
numbers.

From: Bernard Liengme on
Could you tell us a little about the data, the change you make and the
VLOOKUP formula?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme