First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
Clearing fields when differnt function selected
OK, I have a spreadsheet-packing list thats gets populated from 3 differrent list's depending on what kind of slip I'm preparing via a drop down menu. Is there a way clear the exsisting information on the sheet when I make a selection in the dropdown menu to select another slip. Cureently, I have to manually ... 11 Apr 2010 05:49
Format custom number: C-0000-L
Hi, I need to format a few cells in Excel to look like C-0000-L where "0000" represents four numbers and "L" represents a letter. I tried to do it in format - custom with C-0000-@ but it gives me an error message. I also tried to do it using the concatenate function but it doesn`t work. Can anyone please help m... 9 Apr 2010 13:25
How do I stop Excel from automatically resizing my row height?
I have a spreadsheet with approximately 3800 rows and about 40 columns of data that I'm constantly filtering and massaging data in. It's getting frustrating to have my rows all of a sudden jump to a height of about 1/4 of the screen when I shrink some column widths to fit more columns on the screen. (Freeze pan... 9 Apr 2010 12:18
Excel is reading formula as a value
how do i get excel to read ='sf-14'!ag13 as a formula. i want the value from one worksheet to appear on another worksheet. -- Louise ... 9 Apr 2010 13:25
open workbook to specific sheet
I am trying to force excel to open to the same workesheet each time the work book is opened. regardless of where it was last saved. Is this possible? If so, how would you accomplish this. ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Help to resove this problem.
I have a workbook with 3 sheets. Sheet 1 is named (D), Sheet 2 (Settings) and Sheet 3 (Countries). In sheet (D), I have all the countries that I require ( 39 countries) from cell A2 to A40 and in cell A1 I have the heading ENGLISH. In sheet (Countries) I have the names of the 39 countries from cell E7 to E45. ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
COUNT BLANK AND ZERO AS THE SAME THING
I'm writing an IF function and want my formula to return a 1 if the cell has a number in it, but return a 0 if the cell is blank of has a zero in it. ie Cell A1 would return 1 if A2 has 3 in it, but return 0 if A2 is blank or has 0 in it. Thnanks ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Save As Macro
I have created a macro that I use weekly. The macro names and saves the spreadsheet. Currently, when saving the spreadsheet I am asked "A file name 'c:\filename.xls' already exists in this location. Do you want to replace it?" Is there a way that I can amend the macro to automatically answer YES. A... 9 Apr 2010 08:54
Include CDF to workbook
Hi All, I want to use COUNTDIFF (Morefunc add-in) and sometime ago I have read overhere that is was possible to attach a function to a workbook (Excel 2007) so that the function is still available for users who don't have Morefunc installed. Can someone tell me how to do this. Thanks in advance. With kin... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Can anyone help me with this one please? I have this table of data. I'd like to be able to write a formula(s) which sums the No according to date and code, but then only returns a sum value (with the code and date in the two adjacent cells) if there is a value greater than 0. Code Ref No Dat... 9 Apr 2010 07:48