First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
multiple dependent drop down lists
Hi, I am trying to implement multiple cascading drop down lists. I have two worksheets: a user one (with the dropdown lists and data tobe displayed) and a master one (with variables and data). on the master sheet, variables may be identical in a column but combination of all variables in a row is unique. ... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
If argument
I am looking to portray an argument that "if" a certain text is entered into a given field then another field which is used as a calculation would return an "NA" as it's entry. ... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
workday, networkday or something else?
I have two date and time fields, the Q column is the Ordered Date and the T colum is the Date Closed. We work 8 hours a day from 8-5. Im trying to figure out how many hours / minutes it took someone to do the work from the time it went ordered to the point it closed. Taking into account our work day, which f... 20 Apr 2010 03:07
consolidating data for a report - HELP - pivot tables no good for
Hi The spreadsheet shows people on up to 20 differant projects with each project have 2 colums of data i.e. BY and BZ. My example cuts it down to 4 columns and 7 rows as below i.e. A | B | BY | BZ Project N... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Auto Calculate Keeps Resetting to Manual
Cannot get this to stay at automatic. Any thoughts why? New workbook, nothing complicated (b2/b3). I save the document, reopen and set to recalculate. The next day when I open, it's back to manual. I hate when things weird out. ... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
Ad-In Rowliner
How do I prevent the background from changing when I use Row-Liner in a protected worksheet. I used the following VB Code, but the backgrounds I used changed to white. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Static OldCell As Range If Application.CutCopyMode = 0 Then ActiveSheet.Unprotect Pa... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
SumIf
I am creating a holiday card for staff in the office and wanted to know if there is a sumif function for adding up the number of times a specific letter appears in a row. I have created a calendar using the names of staff (on the vertical) and the dates (on the horizontal) and now need to put in a function that... 14 Apr 2010 05:31
Sumproduct with sumif over mutiple worksheets
Hello guys this is my first post. I am having a issues with tracking information from multiple worksheets in the same document I have listed the names of each worksheets from O2:O127 I need to find a code that says if M40 is >1 then add up B12, B22, B32, B42, L13, L33, L43 If not >1 then ignore. Please he... 14 Apr 2010 08:47
Use Vlookup to store formulas?
Hi, I'm trying to figure out if it's practical to use Vlookup to bring back complete formulas to a spreadsheet when you have a ridiculous number of formula possibilities for a given cell. I want to create a varying formula in cell E1 based on the text entered in A1. In the example below, the user selects first the con... 16 Apr 2010 18:27
Vlookup & relative cell reference?
Hello-- I have a formula entered as follows: '=VLOOKUP(A8,Sheet1!$B$22:$O$22,2,FALSE) My Sheet 1 - match column is this: Row Column B 22 Store 1 - Primary 23 Store 1 - Secondary I'd like to automatically have Vlookup return the values from Sheet 1, in Row 23 without having... 14 Apr 2010 01:09